Anderson Composites 16-18 Ford Focus RS Carbon Fiber Doors
This is a Special Order Item, please allow 2-3 weeks for item to ship (usually ships freight)
Anderson Composites is expanding its Focus product line to now include carbon fiber doors for the popular 2016 – 2018 RS model. These carbon fiber doors are aftermarket replacement components that were molded from original factory Ford Focus RS doors to ensure proper fit and functionality.
The Focus RS will lose an approximate 70 lbs. when replacing the stock doors with our carbon fiber units. The centralized weight loss between the front and rear wheels will reduce the center-of-gravity, thus giving the car more stability on the track with better acceleration and braking. The addition of these off-highway-only doors along with our carbon fiber hood, roof, and rear hatch reduce more weight and make these vehicles more competitive at any event.
The doors are made of high quality 3k, 2x2 carbon fiber twill cloth and high-grade marine resin with UV inhibitor, and mount to the factory hinges with the OE hardware. These doors will accommodate the factory inner panels, power window regulators, harnesses, door handles, and rearview mirrors for a stock appearance. The carbon fiber doors weigh less than the factory parts and have great show quality looks with a high-luster finish.
- Fits 2016-18 Ford Focus RS
- Doors include locations for most factory components, (windows, door panels, harnesses etc.)
- Front doors weigh approximately 15.1 lbs. and rear doors weigh approximately 13.1 lbs.
- Mounts to factory hinges with OE hardware
- Lightweight and perfect for off-highway/racing use only
- Hand-crafted high luster show quality finish
- Made of high quality 3k, 2x2 carbon fiber cloth and marine-grade resin