ATP 2014+ Ford Fiesta ST 1.6L EcoBoost GTX2867R Bolt-On Turbo
ATP Turbo Bolt-On Garrett GTX2867R Turbo, 2014 Fiesta ST Turbo 1.6L, 475+HP capable.
- Stock Location, Direct Bolt-on
- Internally Wastegated
- V-band flanged turbo adapter
- Stock turbo flanged downpipe compatible
- Stock placement intake pipe compatible. Adapter elbow provided.
- New steel braided oil feed and coolant lines provided
- Fits stock oil drain tube
- High flow charge air pipe (Product Code ATP-FIE-004) included
Diverter Valve and/or Blow-Off Valve (BOV):
The stock turbo has an integrated "electric" diverter valve, which expels boost on throttle lift. The stock turbo compressor housing has an integrated “electric” diverter valve.
Upgrading to a Garrett GT/GTX turbo eliminates the stock “electric” diverter valve through replacement of the stock turbo. The stock “electric” diverter valve offers limited flow potential and inadequate for increased airflow from an upgrade performance turbo.
Replacement of stock “electric” diverter valve is necessary; and requires a high flowing “mechanical” or vacuum actuated valve to handle increased flow on throttle lift from an upgrade performance turbo.
Recommend TiAL Q Blow Off Valve (ATP product code: TIL-BOV-007, TiAL Q Blow Off Valve) for best overall performance and reliability. The TiAL Q Blow Off Valve with 1" hose clamp style mounting flange, plugs to the 1" port provided with each ATP Fiesta ST GT/GTX turbo upgrade. Additional requirements to run an actuator hose to blow off valve:
1) Vacuum fitting adapter (ATP product code: ATP-FIE-005, Vacuum Source Block for 2014+ Fiesta ST)
2) 6 feet of vacuum hose (ATP product code: ATP-SIL-246, 3/16” (4.7mm) inner diameter extruded silicone vacuum hose)
Note, the Fiesta ST runs perfectly with a vent to atmosphere BOV and will not cause drivability issues. Although we recommend a TiAL Q Blow Off Valve for overall durability, you can use ANY brand of valve you choose and trust.
In order to prevent fault code you may disconnect the stock “electric” diverter valve from your ECU tune. If your ECU tune cannot disable the stock “electric” diverter valve, you may leave the electrical circuit plugged in to prevent a fault code. “Sim- Plug” may also simulate the electrical draw of an active stock “electric” diverter valve.
**Turbo Kits are built and shipped to order by ATP and may take up to 2 weeks to ship**
**If you're looking to make over 300whp with your turbo kit, an Auxilliary Fuel System will be required. Check out the options we have available for your application on our site and feel free to message us with any questions you may have!