AWE Tuning Ford Focus RS Track Edition Cat-back Exhaust
Comin’ in hot, AWE Tuning releases their Track Edition Cat-back Exhaust for the 2016-2017 Ford Focus RS (Mk3).
Performance. Sound. Fitment. Options. Go.
- All of the hot hatch tone with zero drone
- Available as valved SwitchPath™, sophisticated Touring Edition, or unleashed Track Edition
- Proudly designed, engineered, and manufactured in-house, in the U.S.A
- Max gains of 22 hp and 19 ft-lbs of torque to the crank (SwitchPath™, Touring & Track Editions)
- SwitchPath™ can be controlled via the SwitchPath™ Remote
- Touring Edition features AWE’s proprietary drone-canceling solution, 180 Technology®
- Touring Editions available as resonated and non-resonated
- Handcrafted out of 3” U.S.-sourced .068” wall T304L stainless steel
- 4” double-walled tips available in chrome silver or diamond black
- Less is more: clean, non-baffled, straight-through design maximizes performance
- Direct bolt-on system for factory-like simplicity
- No Check Engine Light - Guaranteed
- Perfect Fitment - Guaranteed
- Featuring the AWE Lifetime Exhaust Warranty
Track Edition Cat-back Exhaust
If raw and rowdy are your speed, the Track Edition is your dose of steel. The loudest of the lot, the Track Edition Exhaust retains all the engineering and precision of the Touring Edition, minus AWE’s proprietary drone-canceling solution, 180 Technology®. A full 3-inch diameter configuration rounds out the feature set.
This version is known to get rowdy in the mid range, and may be too much for many. For that reason, this particular version cannot be returned due to sound preference. Prepare yourself.
All 4-inch slash-cut diamond black tip options include the AWE logo and double walling to ensure a mirror finish even under hard usage. All tips are individually adjustable, allowing depth into the bumper to be set according to personal taste.