COBB Ford Intake System F-150 Raptor 2017-2018
The COBB Intake for the second generation Ford Raptor checks every box that enthusiasts expect from a high-quality bolt on upgrade. The restrictive factory piping to the turbos is replaced with twin 3" mandrel bent aluminum tubing to maximize airflow while custom silicone couplers ensure perfect OEM-like fitment.
The injection molded - fiber reinforced airbox lid incorporates a closed-cell foam gasket to seal the filter from mud, dirt, and debris. The powder coated tubing, composite material, and COBB nameplate transform the engine bay to look as sharp as the iconic Raptor exterior.
Also, we combined the improved airbox design with a high flow, dual inlet, tapered-oval filter. With 165% more surface area over stock, the intake produces more air-flow and a more audible turbo sound when building boost at low RPM.
**REQUIRES COBB ACCESSPORT OTS OR CUSTOM TUNE**
Ford Intake System F-150 Raptor 2017-2018
- 3" Mandrel Bent Tubing with Wrinkle Black Powder Coating
- Injection Molded Reinforced Composite Airbox Lid
- Cell-Foam Gasket Seals Against Mud/Dirt/Debris
- Filter with 165% More Surface Area Versus Stock
- 304 Stainless Steel Clamps and Bracket