DBA 4000 Series Rotors: 2015+ Ford Mustang GT & EcoBoost w/o Brembo Calipers
DBA has announced their new 4000 Series rotors for the 2015+ Ford Mustang GT & EcoBoost w/o Brembo Calipers. These rotors are available slotted or both drilled and slotted.
Features & Benefits
- Tri-Symmetrical curve slots dampens the vibration harmonics or noise, a quieter, responsive and smoother brake pedal feel
- Increased number of out-gassing exit points for brake pad friction gasses to escape through
- Increases the consistency and effectiveness of every brake stop
- Universal slot design which eliminates the need for left and right discs
- Increased surface area resulting in greater heat dissipation, minimizes brake fade and increases braking effectiveness
- Increased surface area resulting in greater heat dissipation prolongs service life for both pads and rotors.
- XG150 High Carbon Alloyed Iron An increase in thermal capacity property allows the rotor to handle constant extremes of heat over extended periods of time
- Minimizes warping and cracking and prolongs the service life of the rotor
- Heat paint markings change color at specific temperature thresholds, when temperature thresholds are exceeded paint markings will permanently change colors