Garrett G30-770, Focus ST 2.0L Ecoboost, Stock Location, Bolt On
The Garrett G-Series G30-770 .61 A/R turbo kit for the Ford Focus ST 2.0L Ecoboost. Bolt on, stock location externally wastegated upgrade turbo solution. 770HP from a small frame package!
- Ultra High Flow G-Series Compressor Wheel
- Evolutionary aero G-Series Turbine Wheel made from high heat resistance Mar-M Alloy, 1050 Celsius Rating
- Includes -4AN oil feed fitting and -6AN coolant/water fittings
- Stock Location, Direct Bolt-on
- Externally Wastegated
- Built-in external wastegate port (Tial MVS) for future expansion.
- V-band flanged turbo adapter (NOW Stainless Steel)
- Any stock turbo flanged downpipe will fit
- Any stock placement intake pipe will fit*. *Modifications might be needed to accommodate the large frame comp housing.
- Any stock placement charge pipe will fit*. *Modifications might be needed to accommodate the large frame comp housing.
- New steel braided oil feed and coolant lines provided
- Fits stock oil drain tube
- MVS wastegate and dumptube sold separately
- Suggested starter dump tube, P/N ATP-MDP-048
- Compressor Wheel Inducer: 58mm
- Compressor Wheel Exducer: 71mm
- Compressor Wheel Trim: 65
- Large E Frame Compressor Housing A/R: 0.72 with 4" inlet and anti-surge
- Turbine Wheel Inducer: 60mm
- Turbine Wheel Exducer: 55mm
- Turbine Wheel Trim: 84
- +2013 Ford Focus ST
- +2013 Ford Fusion 2.0L Ecoboost
- Make sure your engine is 'built' to run this potent turbo combination. This combination is a special offering with the large frame compressor housing. The turbo clears the engine block but modifications are needed to the intake plumbing due to the larger 4" inlet on the compressor housing.