The MBRP 3" Black Series Cat-Back Exhaust System (P/N: S4203BLK) for the 2016-2018 Focus RS offers a stealthy look without compromising on any quality and performance! The black powder coated finish is specifically formulated to help withstand the extreme heat and abrasive conditions that any exhaust system is exposed to.
This system uses mandrel-bent 3" aluminized steel tubing and a pair of 4-1/2” dual wall T304 stainless steel tips. The advanced design of this MBRP cat-back also showcases a built-in Helmholtz resonator that is located above the muffler. This Helmholtz resonator will supply drone-free performance and a truly distinctive tone. MBRP claims gains of over 7 horsepower and 8 ft.lb of torque while providing a 10% increase in exhaust flow. And to ease the installation process, MBRP includes all necessary hardware along with detailed instructions.
Features and Benefits:
- Aluminized Steel 3" Mandrel Bent Piping
- Pair of T304 Stainless Steel 4-1/2” Dual Wall Exhaust Tips
- Built-In Helmholtz Resonator Provides a Drone-Free Tone
- Gains of Over 7hp and 8ft.lb. of Torque with a 10% Increase in Flow
- Rear Section, Muffler, Helmholtz Resonator and Tips are either Aluminized or Powder Coated Black
- Includes ALL Necessary Hardware and Detailed Instructions
*To easily remove the factory cat-back exhaust, you will be required to cut your OE system directly in front of the rear axle assembly.
Please Note: This system does NOT have a mounting location for the factory electronics that control the OE exhaust valve, but does include an electronic valve simulator. This device will trick the factory computer into thinking the OE exhaust valve is still present and prevent any unwanted check engine light or trouble code. Once the original actuator and electronics are disconnected, the electronic valve simulator can be plugged in and secured.