MISHIMOTO FORD FOCUS ST PERFORMANCE ALUMINUM RADIATOR, 2013+
Drop engine temps with the Mishimoto Focus ST radiator. The Focus ST is a great car for doing some laps at the autocross or ripping around a road course, but has some trouble keeping cool. High engine temperatures will send you straight into limp mode and into the pits, and that’s no place to win races. This intricate Mishimoto Focus ST radiator has been designed for maximum cooling efficiency to keep you out on the track longer. The all-aluminum construction and 34mm, 2-row core result in a 16.6% increase in coolant surface area and 10.7% increase in air surface area!
A lot of highly engineered pieces went into making the Focus ST radiator. The CNC-machined quick-disconnect fittings allow for easy attachment of the stock radiator hoses. The precision-cut mounting points make this radiator fit like stock with all factory equipment. Push this radiator to the limit, as the included Mishimoto Lifetime Warranty ensures superior craftsmanship with all Mishimoto Focus ST parts.
- Direct fit for the 2013+ Ford Focus ST
- 34mm, 2-row core with optimal fin height and fin pitch for maximum cooling efficiency
- Features precision cut mounting brackets for a clean and seamless installation
- 25% increase in coolant capacity
- Fully compatible with stock hoses and upcoming Mishimoto Focus ST Silicone Hoses
- Compatible with most intercooler and intercooler piping kits
- 16.6% increase in coolant surface area
- 10.7% increase in air surface area
- Fully brazed aluminum core with TIG-welded end tanks
- Mishimoto Lifetime Warranty