BNR ST67 Turbo for 13+ Focus ST
The BNR ST67 Turbocharger option is really the best option for stock fuel system and stock block cars. It has enough air flow for 400-420 WHP with really good response and power band. The factory fuel system is only good for 370 WHP before auxiliary fueling is needed. If you don’t have plans for aux fuel or built engine, this turbo is the one for you!
This is what you get when you purchase the BNR ST67!
- BNR 2867 G2 Center Housing Rotating Assembly (VSR balanced)
- BNR T04B Compressor housing with a 2 bolt inlet (.60 a/r)
- BNR 8cm (.63 a/r) exhaust housing
- 27mm Internal wastegate with heavy duty swing valve assembly
- Adjustable internal wastegate with stainless mounting bracket (15 psi crack pressure)
- BNR Cast iron turbine inlet adapter
- BNR Cast iron Turbine outlet adapter
- Multi-layer turbine inlet and outlet gaskets (for the BNR housing)
- 2 bolt aluminum compressor inlet adapter with O ring
- 8 M10 1.5 stainless studs
- 8 M10 1.5 Stainless nuts
- 8 M10 2mm Stainless washers
- 1 M10 1.5 Stainless Allen head bolt (for turbine outlet adapter)
- 2 M8 1.25 37mm length Stainess studs (for compressor inlet adapter)
- 2 M8 1.25 stainless flanged nuts
- 1 Aluminum oil inlet adapter
- 1 M12 1.5 Stainless Banjo bolt (oil inlet to adapter)
- 6 M12 Copper washers (oil inlet)
- 6 M14 Copper washers (water inlet/outlet)
- 2 Oil drain gaskets
You will not find a better fitting BT kit for your Focus ST!!! You will not be let down by the quality of our units versus the competition! We wanted to make an OEM fitment style big turbo option for the ST community! These units are direct bolt in with no fabrication required!
You will need an aftermarket bypass/blow off valve and also you will need the proper sized coupler to adapt the BNR 3″ compressor inlet elbow to your aftermarket intake system (2.5″-3″ reducer coupler or 3″ coupler). We advise to use a 3″ intake system for less restriction!
This is set up to mount all OEM external hardware except for the engine side water line. The engine side water line is supplied with the BNR ST units! We simplified the inner water line by making a single stainless steel line to replace 2 OEM water lines making a cleaner look while maintaining OEM fitment! Don’t have to worry about leaky aftermarket fittings, just use all that high end, stainless fittings and hardware that comes with the car! All boost control fittings from the stock turbo transfer right over to our custom T04B compressor housing and cast aluminum 3″ compressor inlet! Both the BNR inlet and Compressor housing are machined and tapped to except all OEM hardware. We supply all the hardware needed to install the turbocharger (must reuse original header gasket).
*A Catch can is highly suggested to keep the crank case ventilation happy in your engine. The more boost you run the more your crank case wants to pressurize. That pressure doesn’t allow the turbo to drain its oil efficiently. When the oil backs up in the turbo, the oil level rises above the turbine and compressor seals in the turbocharger causing oil to enter the compressor housing or turbine housing causing smoking/leaking. Some cars with crank case ventilation issues will require a restricted banjo bolt to keep the oil level down in the turbocharger.*
NOTE: THIS ITEM SHIPS DIRECTLY FROM THE MANUFACTURER AND MAY TAKE UP TO 1-2 WEEKS TO SHIP. THIS IS A SPECIAL ORDER ITEM.