EBC Brakes Yellowstuff Street And Track Brake Pads 13+ Ford Focus ST/RS
- Give your racecar championship stopping power with EBC Yellow Stuff Brake Pads
- EBC custom crafts your Yellow Stuff Brake Pads as direct replacements of your stock pads
- The aramid fibre based brake pads are specifically formulated for the intense demands of track and super-street driving
- Forget about warm-up—your EBC Yellow Stuff Brake Pads bite hard on both cold and hot rotors
- Whisper-quiet operation—the beveled edges and center-line slot of your EBC Yellow Stuff Brake Pads defend against squeals
- Treated with EBC's unique Break-In surface coating for rapid bedding and strong braking power fresh from the box
- EBC Yellow Stuff Brake Pads' center-line slot vents heat and gas to prevent thermal cracks and fade
- The pads and the pad plates are powder coated for a lifetime of rust-free service
- EBC backs your Yellow Stuff Brake Pads with a 6-month/5,000-mile warranty
Don't be fooled by their color-your EBC Yellow Stuff Brake Pads are anything but cowardly. They chomp down on your rotors with the highest rated friction of any EBC brake pad. These vise-grip-grade pads are carefully engineered to give you the stopping power you need at the track. They're ideal for dragsters, oval runners, and high-performance street demons alike.
Unlike most racing pads, your EBC Yellow Stuff Brake Pads have a strong bite even in cold conditions. You won't need to run a couple of laps before you feel the full fury of these brake pads. Plus, they don't make an excessive amount of unsightly dust.
Brakes should be felt, not heard. That's why your EBC Yellow Stuff Brake Pads sport beveled edges and a center-line slot-they turn down the volume on your brakes. And, the ceramic blend fights off squeal, too.
As direct replacements, your EBC Yellow Stuff Brake Pads are easy to install. They even come with a 6-month/5,000-mile warranty.
PROP 65 WARNING: The above items are found to have compounds and chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects, and reproductive harm