MFactory Helical Limited Slip Differential for 2013+ Ford Focus ST
- Diamond Cut to exacting tolerances from Forged High-Nickel-Chromium-Molybdenum Steel Perfect fitment & finish ensures hassle-free installation & maintenance, each and every time
- Designed using leading-edge Solidworks 3D CAD & Cosmos FEA software Advanced Gear Geometry minimizes parasitic drivetrain losses. Race transmissions built with MFactory components transfer, on average, 1-2% more power to the ground over our competitors!
- Stress Tested on loaded dynos Ensures our differentials are strong enough to handle the shock loads encountered during racing, yet also durable enough to handle the variable loads encountered during day-to-day driving.
- Multiple Stages Available (Honda & Mazda) Users can choose (and upgrade) between the various Stages available, which determine the Bias Ratios. With the MFactory Helical LSD, upto 75% torque can be transferred to the one wheel! A must-have for serious road-racers.
- 2nd Generation Design The MFactory v2 Helical LSD is lighter, stronger and more efficient than any other Torque-Biasing Differential on the market today!
- Covered by the MFactory Feel The Torque™ 30-Day Money Back Guarantee! Click here for more details
An Industry First!
- If you do not feel the difference after installing your new Limited Slip Differential, you may return the product to us for a full refund (excluding shipping costs) within 30 days of the purchase date
- Covered by the MFactory Lifetime, Globally Transferable Warranty Whether used on the Street, Strip or Track, all MFactory Helical LSD's come with a Lifetime, No-Hassle, Globally Transferable Warranty
- No-Load/One-Wheel Syndrome A common misconception is that a Torsen-Style Differential is useless under a no-load situation (e.g One wheel in the air). Although true to an extent, this no-load situation does not apply to the modern day car with Traction Control (or eDiff). For those without traction control, there is a very commonly used solution to the problem (used by professional race car drivers over the past 30+ years) that our competitors will not tell you; simply left-foot brake
- **NOTE: THIS ITEM COMES DIRECTLY FROM THE MANUFACTURER AND MAY TAKE UP TO A WEEK TO SHIP