Mishimoto Oil Cooler Kit: 2014+ Ford Fiesta ST
Mishimoto engineers started with a large 19-row oil cooler and mounted it in the front of the vehicle where it receives the most airflow. The oil cooler was designed to bypass the stock liquid-to-liquid oil cooler in order to get the best possible oil temperature reduction. A new CNC center bolt and aluminum coolant bypass tube are provided to easily eliminate the stock oil cooler unit. Application specific braided stainless steel lines transfer oil from the cooler to the engine and feature -10AN fittings for an easy installation. Mishimoto engineers saw consistent temperature decreases of over 35°F (19.5°C) using their non-thermostatic sandwich plate. Proving this oil cooler kit can withstand the stresses of the most extreme applications.
This oil cooler kit is available with either a Stealth Black or Sleek Silver cooler and your choice of the Mishimoto Oil Sandwich Plate or the Mishimoto Thermostatic Oil Sandwich Plate. As with all Mishimoto products, this kit includes the Mishimoto Lifetime Warranty.
• Direct-fit for the 2014+ Ford Fiesta ST
• Reduces oil temperatures by 35°F (19.5°C)
• Minimal pressure drop
• Application-specific mounting brackets
• Oil cooler location does not interfere with aftermarket air intakes
• Works with stock and most aftermarket intercooler kits
• Pre-made stainless steel braided oil lines with durable -AN fittings
• Billet aluminum oil sandwich plate
• Designed to easily bypass the stock liquid-to-liquid oil cooler
• 19-row stacked-plate oil cooler for optimal fluid temperature reduction
• Thermostatic and Non-thermostatic options available
• Cooler available in either Sleek Silver or Stealth Black
• Increases oil capacity by 0.65qt
• Mishimoto Lifetime Warranty
Note: This oil cooler kit is designed to work without your stock liquid to liquid oil cooler unit. This kit cannot be installed in conjunction with the stock oil cooler.